Friday, July 4, 2014

Bookish Bingo Challenge: Spring wrap up

Bookish Bingo Challenge
April to June 2014
hosted by Great Imaginations
details here

It's a wrap...


GOT BINGO! four times!

Books read:

Square - Strong Parent-Child Relationships
The Witch of Belladonna Bay
by Suzanne Palmieri
my review

Square - Featuring Recovery
Jane's Melody
by Ryan Winfield
-deals with grief
-deals with parent/friend of an addict
my review

Square - About Plants or Wilderness
Kissed
by Kimberly Loth
-features roses
my review

Square - Set in California or Florida
Your Perfect Life
by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke
my review

Square - Zombie
Zombie, Indiana
by Scott Kenemore
my review

Square - Made into a movie
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks
my review

Square - Child Narrator
The Meaning of Maggie by Megan Jean Sovern
my review

Square - Set in High School
(some scenes)
Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan
my review

Square - A Romance
Whip Smart: Lola Montez and the Poisoned Nom de Plume by Kit Brennan
my review

Square - Flower on Cover
Medusa by S.D. Hines
my review

Square - Starts with S, P, R, I, N, or G
The Shadow Queen by Sandra Gulland
my review

Square - Yellow cover
Going Over by Beth Kephart
my review

Square - Birds on Cover
Ocean City Lowdown by Kim Kash
my review

Square - Green Cover
Little Miss Bronte Wuthering Heights by Jennifer Adams
my review

Square - 1st in a series
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
my review

Square - Spring Release
The Terminals by Michael F. Stewart
my review

Square - A New To You Author
Jet Black and the Ninja Wind by Leza Lowitz and Shogo Oketani
my review

Square - YA Book
Jane by April Lindner
my review

Square - Written by a Woman
Runaway by Aubrey Kendall
my review

~*~

* had a blast with this and plan on doing the next one :-)

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu