Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2016
hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens (details)
The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2015.
Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
ANY genre count.
Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
Updates will be posted every 6 mo/ Giveaways every 6mo.
As I have been adding audio books to my mix of entertainment over the past year, I thought this would be a fun challenge to keep up with.
In 2015 I listened to 39 audio books.
In 2016 am going to go for: My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
The done pile:
1. The Story of My Teeth by Valeria Luiselli -my review
2. Our Souls At Night by Kent Haruf -my review
3. The Invaders by Karolina Waclawiak -my review
4. Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson -my review
5. In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware -my review
6. The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey -my review
7. Zone One by Colson Whitehead -my review
8. Chasing River by K.A. Tucker -my review
9. All Is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker -my review
10. Siracusa by Delia Ephron -my review
11. Smoke by Dan Vyleta -my review
12. The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George -my review
13. My Paris Dream by Kate Betts -my review coming
14. The Japanese Lover by Isabel Allende -my review coming
15. My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante -my review coming
16. Persuasion by Jane Austen -my review coming