Monday, July 7, 2014

Bookish Bingo Challenge: Summer

Bookish Bingo Challenge
Summer: July to September 2014
hosted by Great Imaginations
details here

Just joined this book challenge again!

The Rules:

Sign-ups close on July 14th here

One square per book. For instance, Mockingjay starts with M and is also a series finale, but can only count for one square.

All reading must be done during the months of July, August, and September.

There will be a giveaway again!

Extra entries will be awarded for multiple bingos and a fully covered card earns +5!


Books read:

Square - magical realism
The Future for Curious People
by Gregory Sherl
my review

Square - A Middle Grade Novel
Bone by Jeff Smith
(graphic novel)
my review

Square - Asian MC
The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
my review

Square - MC is LBGTIA
The Red Sheet by Mia Kerick
my review

Square - Road Trip
One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
my review

Square - Music theme
Rock Angel by Jeanne Bogino
my review

Square - Pink Cover
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
my review

Square - Thriller
Until You're Mine by Samantha Hayes
my review

Square - Set on an Island
The Vacationers: A Novel by Emma Straub
-set in Mallorca
my review

Square - A Retelling
Ariadne by S.D. Hines
my review

Square - Set during the Summer
This One Summer
by Mariko Tamaki
my review

Square - Water on Cover
Serenade
by Emily Kiebel
my review

Square - Sky on Cover
These Broken Stars
by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
my review

Square - Set in Europe
-France
The Penny Thief
by Christophe Paul
my review

Square - Starts with M
My Last Kiss
by Bethany Neal
my review

Square - Featuring an animal companion
Hot Chocolate
by Dawn Greenfield Ireland
-Lila Mae's dog, Louie
my review

Square - Strong Sibling Relationship
Bitter Chocolate
by Dawn Greenfield Ireland
-three sisters
my review

Square - Blue Cover
I Become Shadow
by Joe Shine
my review

Square - Summer Release
Burning Bright
by E.J. Stevens
my review

Square - Stand Alone
The One and Only
by Emily Giffin
my review

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu