ended December 28, 2016
during the Pemberley...a party event (schedule)
Thanks to all contestants!
Alexa Adams trio
by Suzette Hollingsworth
Amazon | Goodreads | my review | giveaway
Winner: Linda Romer
by Laurie Viera Rigler
Amazon | Goodreads | my review
Winner (easter egg) paperback version: Anji
by Rachael Anderson
Amazon | Goodreads
GET a free kindle version until Dec 30
After years of pinching pennies and struggling to get through art school, Emma Makie’s hard work finally pays off with the offer of a dream job. But when tragedy strikes, she has no choice but to make a cross-country move to Colorado Springs to take temporary custody of her two nieces. She has no money, no job prospects, and no idea how to be a mother to two little girls, but she isn’t about to let that stop her. Nor is she about to accept the help of Kevin Grantham, her handsome neighbor, who seems to think she’s incapable of doing anything on her own.
Prejudice Meets Pride is the story of a guy who thinks he has it all figured out and a girl who isn't afraid to show him that he doesn't. It’s about learning what it means to trust, figuring out how to give and to take, and realizing that not everyone gets to pick the person they fall in love with. Sometimes, love picks them.
* heads-up on freebie from: Feed Your Reader
* easter egg giveaways: are surprise giveaways embedded in posts that sometimes have an egg image at the bottom or simply hints at a giveaway for comments participation throughout the event or just because i'm feeling generous
* to see the original giveaway offer, click on the signup link
* I will email winners for mailing addresses within two weeks.
Winners, feel free to contact me with your info if you don't get my email
or if you are just too darn excited and want to let me know -- like NOW ;-D
* contest policy
* if not this time, maybe next time