Friday, May 30, 2014

The Walking Dead season 2 (2010)

The Walking Dead season 2 (2010)

Creator: Frank Darabont
Based on comic book by: Robert Kirkman

Starring:
Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes
Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon
Steven Yeun as Glenn Rhee
Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes
Melissa McBride as Carol Peletier

Genre: Zombies
Rating: 5

Description from imdb:
Police officer Rick Grimes leads a group of survivors in a world overrun by zombies.

Zombie speed: medium

Zombification: virus

Zombie mode: low functioning

My thoughts:
Currently binge watching season two episodes and continue to like this series.

What I find interesting to watch are how the moral issues and dilemmas are handled in this world where survival is priority in life.

=== zombies & cupcakes & more zombies schedule ===

3 comments:

  1. I love The Walking Dead. Can't wait for the new season. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I binge watch too! Partly because I don't have cable or anything. I buy the next season as soon as it comes out on Amazon and Ebay and then as soon as it arrives spend the next day or two watching it from beginning to end. Even if I do get access to watch the episodes before then, I try not to. Because I know I'll just get annoyed that there's only one little hour.
    I also love the fact that the series doesn't follow the graphic novels. It is still written by the same author, but it means that all I have to do is avoid Facebook when the new episodes air and I won't have to much spoilerage going on for when I do get the season.
    I also like the fact that it's re-watchable. Even after binge watching a season I can go back and re-watch it over and over as the rest of my family catches up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, can you tell I'm completely obsessed with The Walking Dead?

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu