Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
by Samantha Hayes
Amazon | Goodreads
"Taking a baby or child away from its mother isn't as easy as you'd think." I'm telling this to Zoe as she sits there, watching me shivering, her mouth slightly open and her cheeks developing a summery shade of rose pink even though it's freezing in the house.
-chapter 23, page 172
about the book:
You're alone. You're vulnerable. And you have something that someone else wants. At any cost...
Claudia seems to have the perfect life.
She's heavily pregnant with a much-wanted baby, she has a loving husband, and a beautiful home.
And then Zoe steps into her life. Zoe has come to help Claudia when her baby arrives.
But there's something about Zoe that Claudia doesn't like. Or trust.
And when she finds Zoe in her bedroom, Claudia's anxiety turns to real fear...
* does this peak your interest? then stay tuned as i will give my review copy away later this month
* feel free to let me know what you are currently reading in comments