Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox - 4.15.12


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.

~*~

Bought:

The Expats
by Chris Pavone
- mystery


Alien Tango
by Gini Koch
- romance, sciFi


France on the brain...

Madame Tussaud
A Novel of the French Revolution
by Michelle Moran
- historical


13, rue Thérèse
by Elena Mauli Shapiro
-historical


Anna and the French Kiss
by Stephanie Perkins
- YA


Free from Kindle: beware some free offers are limited

The Assassin and the Pirate Lord
by Sarah J. Maas
-YA, pirates, argggg


For Review:
Ignite
by Kaitlyn Davis
-vampires, YA
courtesy of publisher
Thanks Nicole!


Simmer
by Kaitlyn Davis
-vampires, YA
courtesy of publisher
Thanks Nicole!


For Review and giveaway:

Wanted: Dead or Undead
(The Zombie West Series, #1)
by Angela Scott
courtesy of author
Thanks Angela!
signup for giveaway here


~*~

* get a heads up on free or discounted ebooks from Books on the Knob

* per usual, check out the sidebar for my current giveaways to you

* image from Leafcutter Designs - world's smallest postal service and you can get a letter kit at Chronicle Books

12 comments:

  1. I"m Listening to Anna and the French Kiss and I'm not sure about it. I'm kinda bored of it and I haven't even finished the 1st cd yet. Ill listen to a bit more before I decide to finish it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful assortment of goodies, Vii :)
    I've had Anna and the French Kiss languishing in the TBR pile, maybe I'll curl up with it this evening~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about The Expats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a nice diverse IMM this week. I need to try that Alien series soon and I'd love to read Anna and the French Kiss.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna and the French Kiss is a lovely book. Even if the contemporary genre isn't one of my favorite, I liked this book very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Glad to see Kaitlyn's books on your list. Hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like some great ones. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots and lots of book to enjoy :) Hope they are all wonderful reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seriously been wanting to start the Gini Koch books. I love the covers and the sound of the stories!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu