Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Merman and The Moon Forgotten... Launches Into Space!

Nikolas and Company:
The Merman and the Moon Forgotton
by Kevin McGill

On March 31st Aero Studios is going to launch Nikolas and Co: The Merman and The Moon Forgotten...into space. Details in the video:


The Merman and The Moon Forgotten (Nikolas and Co #1) is about a ragtag group of teenagers that travel from earth to a mythological reimagination of our moon. It’s called Nikolas and Company: The Merman and The Moon Forgotten. So, sending my book up in a high altitude balloon into outer space seemed like the most logical conclusion…ok. For full disclosure, actually, I’ve always wanted to ride a weather balloon into space. But if the balloon popped, then I probably wouldn’t survive the descent, no matter how much bubble wrap I tied myself into. So, I’ve opted to send my book instead. We will film and share it with you guys next week!

If you’re around the metroplex and want to come out for launch day, then email me for details: kevinonpaper@gmail.com

Space-Book Contest

Note from author:

THE HIGH ALTITUDE BALLOON CARRYING MY BOOK WILL GO UP, BUT IT ALSO MUST COME BACK DOWN. BUT HOW FAR AWAY WILL IT LAND? 20 MILES FROM THE LAUNCH SITE? 30? 60?

CLICK HERE AND GIVE YOUR BEST GUESS. THE WINNER WILL GET A $50 GIFT CARD TO AMAZON OR BEST BUY AND A FREE COPY OF NIKOLAS AND CO.

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu