Thursday, November 17, 2011

Guest: Marchioness of Warrow


Marchioness of Warrow

I am the fortunate grandmother of Sebastian Butler, Viscount Nell, who married Miss Darcy.

My life story is far too long and adventurous to sum up here!

Besides, my exploits would shock those readers with tender sensibilities. It must suffice for now that I am the sister of the current Mr. Darcy's deceased grandfather, thus kin to the family.

My third husband passed some years ago, but as a marchioness suo jure (and plenty of money!)

I can live independently and travel as I wish.



The Marchioness of Warrow witnesses a most amusing interchange between Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.

She overhears this...

Mr. Darcy: May I have the next dance, Miss Elizabeth?

Elizabeth Bennet: [taken aback] You may.


~~!~~!~~!~~
Bit o'sip sip gossip...


Did you know...

Miss Darcy Falls In Love
by Sharon Lathan
~signup for giveaway here


~~!~~!~~!~~


~*~

* guest post is based on Pemberley Ball RSVPs

* image source gown for Marchioness of Warrow aka Sharon Lathan

* image source Mr Darcy

* quote source Mr Darcy

~~- Pemberley Ball schedule -~~


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu