Friday, July 22, 2011

The Friday 56: Down the Mysterly River


The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted at Freda's Voice.

If you want to play along, here are the rules:

Grab a book, any book.
Turn to page 56.
Find any sentence that grabs you.
Post it.
Add your (url) post in the Linky at Freda's Voice.

~*~


Down the Mysterly River
by Bill Willingham
Release date: September 2011
sign up to win this book
-ends July 31


PAGE 56:

On my worst day, blink in both eyes, with three broken legs, busted teeth, and a bad case of runny-butt from eating too much rotting carrion, I could still beat a pretty-boy like you, all the while sparing enough attention to compose love songs for each of my three dozen mistresses.

~*~

* If it's your first time here, WELCOME!
and feel free to signup for my other current giveaways on my sidebar -->

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! "runny-butt" I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute 56! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    That snippet is really funny, kind of. Sounds interesting. I'll have to check this one out. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/friday-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, that sounds pretty good! *runny-butt* hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu