Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox - 6.26.11

Free from Kindle: beware some free offers are limited

The Clever Detective
by Linsey Lanier

Clever is as Clever Does
by Linsey Lanier

World from Rough Stones
by Malcolm MacDonald

Free from Dark Regions Press: subscribe to newsletter for offers like this

Engines of Sacrifice
by James Chambers
- horror
- download a free pdf copy for yourself

For Review and future giveaway:

Original Sin
by Lisa Desrochers
courtesy of publisher
Thanks Aisha!

Across Eternity
Aris by Whittier
courtesy of author
Thanks Aris!


* get a heads up on free or discounted ebooks from Books on the Knob

* per usual, check out the sidebar for my current giveaways to you

* image from Leafcutter Designs - world's smallest postal service and you can get a letter kit at Chronicle Books

* In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.


  1. Loving the cover of Original Sin. I still haven't read the first book in this series, but I hear it got an amzing love triangle. ;) Enjoy the books you got.

  2. I have seen Original Sin, but I haven't looked into it that much. One day I will have too

  3. Those are some great books! I hope you enjoy them all :)

  4. World From Rough Stones caught my eye. Looking forward to your thoughts!

  5. World from Rough Stones looks interesting!

  6. Original Sin! I haven't read Personal Demons yet, but I have read many good reviews of this series. ><


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu