Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dreaming Books - 6.22.11


Dreaming Books is a meme I started last year on my site to let you know what old, current or upcoming book(s) I'm excited for and dreaming to acquire someday *sigh*. The books are in keeping with my usual genre favorites - Jane Austen, steampunk, vampires, werewolves, YA and zombiessssss.

Similar to Waiting on Wednesday and On My Wishlist memes already out there. If you have a post for books on your "want list" feel free to send me your link in comments. I'd be interested in taking a peek into what you're dreaming of...

~*~

some Jane in June...

Definitely Not Mr Darcy
by Karen Doornebos
win this at Book Rat

-because: the titles just tickles me ;-D

~*~

some steampunk...
What Not To Fear
by Robert C. Roman

-because: it is the sequel to Fae Eye for the Gollum Guy which was a fun read with fairy godfathers

~*~

some zombies...

The First Days
by Rhiannon Frater

-because: it is being re-released in July!

~*~

* image source lady reading

11 comments:

  1. The First Days sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Definitely Not Mr Darcy - anything to do with Darcy automatically enters my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The First Days looks good, gotta love zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The First Days looks like something I want. Zombies FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely Not Mr Darcy looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely Not Mr Darcy looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dreaming of braaaaaaaaiinz! hehehe
    MUST add The First Days to my list :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm drooling over the zombie book.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu