Friday, February 25, 2011

The Friday 56: Demon High


The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted at Freda's Voice.

If you want to play along, here are the rules:

Grab a book, any book.
Turn to page 56.
Find any sentence that grabs you.
Post it.
Add your (url) post in the Linky at Freda's Voice.

~*~

wheeeeeeeee! my first one! here goes...

Demon High
by Lori Devoti

PAGE 56: this is an ebook, so sentence is from location 56

There were no words on the book's cover, but I knew what was inside.

~*~

fyi: I'm currently giving the ebook version away courtesy of the author. You can signup here to win it.

5 comments:

  1. Could you imagine?!
    Knowing the words before you open it, either they're psychic or they wrote it!

    Nice to see you in here, thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an intriguing selection...thanks for sharing...and also for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of eerie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and checking out my Friday 56.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu