Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Watch out: Boyfriend From Hell

Boyfriend From Hell
by E. Van Lowe
Release date: September 2011
Book cover still in the making...


Excerpt from author's site:

Have you ever had a boyfriend from hell?

You know the kind: guy who messes with your life so much he turns it into Swiss cheese. Or maybe he was the guy who followed you home like a lost puppy, then turned into the pit bull you couldn't get rid of, no matter how hard you tried. Or maybe he was abusive.

I'm sure we've all had a bad boyfriend or two (or girlfriend in my case). My new novel, Boyfriend From Hell, is about a boyfriend from hell--literally. It's a YA paranormal like Never Slow Dance With A Zombie, but I've cut back on the comedy a bit in this one. It's the story of Megan Barnett, the fifteen year-old daughter of a 39 year-old single mom, Suze. When Suze decides it's time she had a man in her life, Megan is not happy. With good reason:

"First off, if anyone in my family should be dating, it should be me. I'm primo dating age here. How's it going to look if my mother has a boyfriend and I don't?" So Megan and Suze both set out to meet boyfriends. That's when all hell breaks loose.


read more here

Note: there will be a contest on the cover design in which we, the readers, get to help choose the design for the cover art on the book.

~* paranormal play in ya schedule *~


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu