by Terry Spear
Just released: December 1, 2010
Description from the amazon:
She may be his destiny, but she's not his first choice...
Hospital nurse and newly turned red werewolf Carol Woods is being pressured by her pack leader to find a mate, but he's the only guy in the pack who remotely attracts her.
Why is he playing so hard to get?
The fate of the pack rests on his shoulders...
Gray pack leader Ryan McKinley doesn't want anything to do with Carol unless she's willing to embrace her wolf nature-no matter how beautiful she is.
But when a virus infects the local lupus garou pack, Ryan realizes just how wrong he's been not to seize the moment with the woman he's come to love. And now, it may be too late...
Excerpt from guest post at Love Romance Passion:
Top 10 Reasons Why Werewolves Won’t Cheat on Their Mates
by Terry Spear
1. Have you seen what big teeth they have?
2. Even if they did think of cheating, it would be pretty difficult to disguise such a thing—did you know how sensitive their sense of smell is?
3. And if they arrived in disguise as a wolf, they’d leave scent markings behind just from their paw pads. So their wronged mate wouldn’t even need to contact that TV show where they chase cheating boyfriends and girlfriends down to catch them in the act.
4. But these are all reasons why cheating for wolves wouldn’t work out well. In truth, werewolves with a moral code of ethics wouldn’t cheat because staying with a mate for life is instinctual.
5. However, if the wolf has a roaming eye, remember point number 1, their mate has very big teeth.
read the rest here