Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Letter from Lizzy


Dear fellow Jane Austenites,

I just received a letter in the mail from THE Elizabeth Bennet!

She gave warning as to her zombie plight in Hertfordshire, England.

She says...

I have purchased a Macintosh computer and am attempting to spread the word of my quest through the internet.

Imagine that! Technology has hit our beloved Pride and Prejudice world.

You can view more images of other Pride and Prejudice characters and find out more about their internet presence at the Pride and Prejudice and (internet) Zombies new site.

Lady Vee

ps: if you are a zombie slayer, you must consider obtaining Lizzy's Unmentionable Preparedness Kit which includes a Gnaw-Be-Gone potion



Watch out: It's coming...

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies:
Dreadfully Ever After

by Steve Hockensmith
March 22, 2011

Description from the amazon:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and its prequel, Dawn of the Dreadfuls, were both New York Times best sellers, with a combined 1.3 million copies in print. Now the PPZ trilogy comes to a thrilling conclusion with Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After.

The story opens with our newly married protagonists, Elizabeth and Fitzwilliam Darcy, defending their village from an army of flesh-eating “unmentionables.”

But the honeymoon has barely begun when poor Mr. Darcy is nipped by a rampaging dreadful.

Elizabeth knows the proper course of action is to promptly behead her husband (and then burn the corpse, just to be safe). But when she learns of a miracle antidote under development in London, she realizes there may be one last chance to save her true love—and for everyone to live happily ever after.

Just curious, how many of you want a copy?
(let me know in comments)


  1. Unmentionable Preparedness Kit?!*_*
    I'm not sure if I'll buy a copy of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After. >_<

  2. I am so jealous!! Also, I desperately need an Unmentionable Preparedness Kit -- and this book.

  3. Sounds delightful! I haven't read the first two.

  4. I'd go for the kit, but the book I don't know. The first pride and Prejudice and Zombies I didn't really enjoy.

  5. Ew, not sure about that one, why make Mr Darcy a zombies *cries*
    Oh and watching The Walking Dead was such a bad idea, I had TWO zombies nightmares

  6. I'm definitely gonna get a copy of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After :)
    I loved the other two books, so funny :)
    Poor Mr.Darcy though, all that time, and he gets bitten by an unmentionable on his honeymoon...something must've had him distracted ;) lol

  7. I would like it, I like the zombies.

  8. Oh my LORD, the Unmentionable Preparedness Kit...GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

  9. Awesome! I have read both Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and Dawn of Dreadfuls. Also Android Karenina and a few of the others like this. I am so going to get P&P&Z: Dreadfully Ever After

  10. OMG ... I NEED the Unmentionable Preparedness Kit!!! Gnaw Be Gone - LMAO! That is perfect!!!!!!!!!

    Don't ya just LOVE these mashups? :D

  11. sssttt don't wake anyone (especially the "z-people" (ssst don't say it outloud).
    I came back for my dropped shawl at the Pemberley Ball, saw something about a letter from Lizzy in the sidebar and lost my way into the (this) wrong room.
    (grrr, nosy me, I should have remembered the story of Bleubeard ...)
    ... eh... my answer?
    ~~~~~~~~~ (no copy, thank you) ~~~~~~~~>

  12. Ahahaha, Gnaw-Be-Gone? rotfl! Genius!!

    But the Dreadfully ever after.. Wow!
    It does sound terrific!
    I really don't know what I would do if the world was infested with Zombies and the love of my life got bitten! :(

    I'd love a copy if I had the chance! :)


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu