Sunday, August 29, 2010

In My Mailbox - 8.29.10



Bought:

Mockingjay
Final book of The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins


~*~

For review from NetGalley:

Sign up at NetGalley to request free galleys of upcoming books that interest you.

The Mermaid's Mirror
by L.K. Madigan


The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall
by Mary Downing Hahn - my review


~*~

Won from contest:

The Secret Eleanor
by Cecelia Holland
Thanks to Amy of Passages to the Past


The Disappearing Spoon
by Sam Kean
Thanks to Freda's Voice


The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins
Thanks to DigNews (Digital Entertainment News)

~*~

* per usual, check out the sidebar for my current giveaways to you - lots of stuff for Fairy Tales in Bruges week

* image from Leafcutter Designs - world's smallest postal service

* In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.

10 comments:

  1. Some great books you got this week! I can't wait to read your reviews. Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading, (hope the Disappearing Spoon is good!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mermaid's Mirror looks great, I've heard it's amazing. Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay hunger games I love that first book in the series

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection of reads, V !!

    Some of those are completely new to me, looking forward to hearing about The Mermaid's Mirror ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a bit late with IMM this week, but that's a very nice haul! Double hunger games!! So jealous. ><
    I'd be eager to see your reviews on them. My mailbox is (link below).

    Your blog is wonderful, and I'm a new follower! ;)

    Happy Reading,

    ●▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you haven't read The Hunger Games yet, you'll like it:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu