Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Humane award


Humane award

Thanks to Ladybug of Escape In A Book
and
Thanks to Celia of adventures with cecelia bedelia


This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.

Rule: Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award.

Aarti of Booklust

Brizmus of Brizmus Book Blogs

Charlotte of The Book on the Hill

Elnice of Ellz Reads

Kals of At Pemberley

Rebecca of Everything To Do With Books

Sophie of So Many Books, So Little Time

Titania86 of Fishmuffins of Doom


*part of my December Awards


5 comments:

  1. You're so good to pass on these awards. I'm so far behind that I don't think I'll *ever* get them all accounted for. I may get all energized in the New Year, though... (I can hope!)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful award! I'm still not quite sure how these awards work, but it's a real pleasure seeing all the beautiful ideas everyone is coming up with - I think this "Humane" one is my fav so far :)

    PS - I've been MIA on my own blog & posting for the last 10 days, Velvet - can you believe that right before Christmas I BROKE my stupid finger??!! So trying to type with an ortho cast is a real drag lol

    Anyhoo - LOVE the award & Merry, MERRY Christmas & Happy Holidays, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I'm glad that I'm a humane blogger. I always like the "nice person" awards the best :-)

    I'm so glad we got to know each other this year! I look forward to 2010 with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Velvet! I also always love the comments you leave me. Plus you encouraged me with your blog to start writing my own. :) I'm so happy to have met you this year. I think my favorite thing was writing for the Pemberley Ball.

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu