Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beautiful Bingo Award


OH Boy!

BINGO Award

I'm O for outstanding!
Thanks to Kals of At Pemberley


This award was started by Bookin With BINGO and
here are the rules: This "B-I-N-G-O" BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD
means that this blog is...

B: Beautiful - Zombie Girrrl of Crackin Spines and Takin Brains

I: Informative - Misty of Book Rat

N: Neighborly - Eleni of La Femme Readers

G: Gorgeous - Heather of Gofita's Pages

O: Outstanding - Celia of adventures of cecelia bedelia

*note: daily posts this week of my awards received and passalongs are in honor of last week's BBAW. Cheers for all those involved with the blogger appreciation event!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, and THANK YOU! You're so wonderful...and I'm still behind on accepting the accolades you've passed along to me. But again, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so sweet! I will repass the love forward! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu