Mid-Event Survey Mini-Challenge
1. What are you reading right now?
The Fortunes of Indigo Skye by Deb Caletti
2. How many books have you read so far? 3
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope, nothing special was planned.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I had to deal with phone calls. But fortunately, they were short.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Great cheerleader support!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
None yet. So far, I like how it is being run.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
As a Reader, I would try to avoid running any errands. I had to do a grocery run which took up precious reading time.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Keeping a glass of water or beverage nearby, standing up for a quick stretch or doing a 30 second house walkabout helps.
Check out my read-a-thon progress here.