Sunday, April 26, 2009

Body Image Week: Purge by Sarah Darer Littman


Purge by Sarah Darer Littman

Description from amazon.com:
Janie Ryman hates throwing up. So why does she binge eat and then stick her fingers down her throat several times a day? That’s what the doctors and psychiatrists at Golden Slopes hope to help her discover. But first Janie must survive everyday conflicts between the Barfers and the Starvers, attempts by the head psychiatrist to fish painful memories out of her emotional waters, and shifting friendships and alliances among the kids in the ward.

Read an interview with Sarah Darer Littman at MyFavoriteAuthor

Read a book review at MyFavoriteAuthor

Read my book review (link will be here). This is another book I requested my local library to acquire.

No Body Image Week challenge for this one, but I wanted to mention it because it is yet another book I'm looking forward to.

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu